Hidden Pines Ranch hires approximately 40 camp counselors for each season, and we enjoy a high rate of returning staff.
Staff members will enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment, competitive pay, most evenings and weekends free and strong friendships fueled by a shared desire to offer kids a life-changing summer experience.
We seek enthusiastic and motivated individuals, 18 or older, who have a passion for working with children and have developed leadership skills in activity areas offered at the Ranch (see Programs section.)
If you are searching for an enriching summer adventure, we would love to talk with you. Please click here to download an application.
We have openings in the following specific areas:
- Camp Counselors (work with kindergarten – 10th grade)
- Co-Horse Directors
- Jr. Counselors: 15+/entering 11th grade or higher
- Wranglers (help with riding): 15+/entering 11th grade or higher
- Minimum: High School Graduate (college experience is preferred)
- Desire and ability to work and play with children in an outdoor setting (prior experience working with children is strongly preferred)
- Ability to teach various activities
- Ability to put campers first, peers second
- Character, integrity, adaptability, enthusiasm, sense of humor, patience and self-control are all taken into consideration before hiring
2018 Staff Schedule
Friday, June 1st: Staff Kick-Off Event (4 – 8 p.m.)
Saturday, June 2nd: Staff Training (8 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
Sunday, June 3rd: Open House (11:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
Monday, June 4th – Tuesday, June 5th: Staff Training cont. (8 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
Wednesday, June 6th – Friday, August 3rd: Camp Sessions
Friday, August 3rd: Staff Banquet
Monday, August 6th – Friday, August 10th: Optional Additional Week to Work Extension Camp
*No Camp Wednesday, July 4th